[OM] Re: Aperture setting rules of thumb

Subject: [OM] Re: Aperture setting rules of thumb
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:48:43 -0600
On 1/18/06, Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Joel,
>   This is one mighty fantastic photo:
>     http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/up/upbond6.jpg
>   Very impressive.  Thanks for sharing
>   Boris
>   P.S.  Is this the series from the trip when AG dropped his e-thingy?

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, Boris.  It is from the very same trip.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, AGs cleared a path for me on a ledge
along the Presque Isle River.  He cuts a wider path than I (it's the
shoulders we're talking about, of course) and some rocks came down on
his E-1.  Not the best of moments, but he took it like a man.

Joel W.