[OM] Re: OT - Mac G4 upgrade - sonnet

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Mac G4 upgrade - sonnet
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:12:47 +0100
HI Rob,

The photos were mine, only one swisspace that I know of and I am
registred on the ADV site though not been on there for a while. Though
having got married since I bought it and automatically gaining two boys
and then with our newborn we decided that a landrover defender suits us
better now. I still have the GS but have not done any long rides on it
for a  while.

I don't know about the GS to Mac connection, but most system
administrators I know have converted to using a mac and recommend thier
family and friends do the same ;-)

OH its Ian not Jim - but certainly not offended.

If I can get an old G4 running reasonably quick at home then I will be
happy, I am only doing photo editing  not video and I am not a game
player any more after developing tetris hand (well before RSI was
invented)  so I don't really need the latest and greatest.

The sonnet board at work is a huge difference and the machine now keeps
up with me and is a pleasure to use.

If anyone want's to see some more bike photos then try this gallery
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/847519

Ian