[OM] Re: Konica Minolta withdraw from camera business: Digital Photograp

Subject: [OM] Re: Konica Minolta withdraw from camera business: Digital Photography Review
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:23:23 -0800
You are misinformed. That is a Canon practice, not a Nikon practice.
Besides the fact that Nikon developed new wide angle lenses for their
digital cameras there are no unlensed adaptors to fit other lenses to
them because of mount to focal plane distance. Those lenses would not
be able to bring an image to focus on a Nikon. The only other lenses
Nikon users are putting on their cameras the usual ones that save
some money like Tamron and Sigma.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA