[OM] Re: UK shopping advice?

Subject: [OM] Re: UK shopping advice?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:44:57 -0000
I saw one the day before yesterday, Tom.  Body with 14-54/2.8 lens for
GBP749 (?maybe 799).  I saw it in the flesh, so it was definitely in stock,
unlike many (if not most) of the advertised deals on E-500 (I did get to
handle one of those, too, just before Christmas).  If the price is in your
ballpark, it's in Luton...

--
Piers