[OM] Re: [OT]Beer...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Beer...
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:51:32 +0000
Basically, beer drinkers can be divided into two groups:

1. The purists, who search out the exotic brews and sip them slowly, savoring
the taste, the aroma, the color, even judging the height of the head, and who
can nurse one or two forever, talk about it endlessly, then walk a straight
line home.  They are not much fun.  Actually, they are PITAs.

2. Then there's the rest of us, who use beer as an alcohol delivery system and
drink whatever doesn't need to be chewed and/or doesn't taste like horse piss
and goes down easily enough to not cause us to gag or make a face.

I've tapped into this delivery system a few times already this afternoon while
tidying up the SSR.  It's been a fairly nice day here: 65F. and sunny.  Now I
need to toddle back down the stairs and see if I can get the li'l truck back in
the garage without banging into the side of the door.

Hic.  Or is it "hick"?

I'll take pictures tomorrow.

Walt

--