[OM] FS: Zuiko 28/2 and 85/2 lenses

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 28/2 and 85/2 lenses
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:05:32 -0800
I'm selling two of my Olympus Zuiko lenses. These are personal copies that I
have been using and have been very happy with the performance of each.

The 28/2.0 is in EX+ condition. The mechanics are perfect with super smooth
focus and solid aperture ring movement. Aperture blades are snappy and
clean. There is some light wear on the aperture ring. The glass is scratch
and smudge free, but there is some internal dust (which is normally found on
these older lenses). Even with the dust this is the sharpest Zuiko 28/2 lens
out of three I?ve tested and that?s why I?ve kept it.  With the original
caps, hood, and soft pouch - $225.

The 85/2.0 is in Mint- condition. The mechanics and aperture are perfect,
very close to new. There are only some very slight marks on the aperture
ring. The glass on this is perfect, with only the very slightest amount of
dust inside (the cleanest of any used one I?ve seen). This copy is also very
sharp and an overall great performer. I?ve tested it a few times against my
Zuiko 100/2 and am always amazed by how closely it performs. Under most
circumstances it is very difficult to tell one from the other (making up for
the focal length difference). This is a very late version of the lens that
has the latest beautiful multi-coatings, giving some of the best color of
any of my lenses. Comes with original caps and soft pouch - $250.

If you want both I?ll sell them for $450.

I have excellent feedback on FredMiranda and on ebay. I'm not well known
here, but have posted a few times with my other email (work) address.
Anyway, I'd thought I'd give these a try here before going to ebay. Please
email if interested.

Pictures of the lenses:

Zuiko 28/2:
http://www.imaginenature.com/ebay/oly/28front.jpg