[OM] Re: Steamtown

Subject: [OM] Re: Steamtown
From: Matthew Born <mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:57:27 -0500
Thanks. The OM1 really is easy to handhold. Every time I use it I am
delighted by its absolutely sublime nature. But I guess this is the
very definition of preaching to the choir, eh? And wouldn't it be
something to get that engine running again? Never say never, but I
think we have to say pretty dang near never for that bad, er, big
boy. I would imagine Steamtown would go broke 10 times over trying to
restore that one. I'd like to be able to just wander around that yard
in Scranton -- what a goldmine of subjects!

Matthew