[OM] Re: Oly makes watches???

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly makes watches???
From: Jerry Smith <proud_texan63@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 06:34:05 -0800 (PST)

Jerry Smith wrote:

>   Hello all,
>
> I won one of these on the 'bay the other day,
>received it today. Very nice looking watch, sure
>didn't know Oly made these. More still on the auction
>site, this one closes first. Item #7581217502, not
>associated in any way with the seller, just thought
>yall might want to look. I like mine.

Different company. Swiss, I believe. If you look on
the 'Bay under
Olympus and watches, you should see lots of different
ones.

Moose

  I thought so to Moose, untill I looked at the slip
that was with it. It says, Olympus Optical, Europe.

            Jerry

http://www.active.com/donations/fundraise_public.cfm?key=tntntxJSmith1

http://mail.yahoo.com