[OM] Re: Subject: bizarre shape.

Subject: [OM] Re: Subject: bizarre shape.
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:08:59 +0000 (GMT)
Thanks for the link...Many times when we have flown
into Colorado Springs we have seen the irrigation
circles as we come across country East to West. Wish I
could get decent photos from the 'plane. When I played
with the link I could identify my sisters house in
Colorado Springs, and also my niece's house in Casper
Wyoming   VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!
                     John Duggan, Wales UK.
--- savvo <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Those are center pivot irrigation rigs. They are
> anchored to a well in the center of the farm, and
> pivot around that point sprinkling water. Its a good
> way to irrigate land without having to level it.

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=blanca,+colorado&btnG=Search&t=k&ll=37.431702,-105.517784&spn=0.908382,1.678162&t=k>

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK