[OM] Q: Split Filters with the E-system

Subject: [OM] Q: Split Filters with the E-system
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:28:28 -0600
Has anyone used graduated ND (split) filters with their E-system
camera and lenses?  I wouldn't travel anywhere to shoot slides without
these.  I am still attached to the idea of shooting this way, but I
question whether it doesn't make more sense just to shoot two
captures, one for the highlights and one for the shadows and then
blend them later to accomplish the same thing.

I still sort of think it is preferable to do what it takes to get what
you want in one capture, but I'm willing to be talked out of it.
Anyone?

Joel W.