[OM] Re: New toy!

Subject: [OM] Re: New toy!
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:34:52 -0800 (PST)
Dude,
  Then you have some explaining to do, coz I don't know what the hell you are
trying to say either...:)
  Let's recap:
  I told AG that he goes by the old perception that youth ends at 40.  Then you
came up with a description of a cowboy outfit an told me that no sane UK
photographer would choose 40+ olds as models for the pictures (IMHO vehemently
downing "older" women...:)
  So I gave you the example of Iman and Lizzy, whose pixies are all over, at
least around here...
  So, what's your point, Chris...:)
  Boris

  And I don't get how any of that follows from anything I wrote. I don't
imagine either Iman or Hurley are looking for employment as photographers.

--
Chris

Yahoo! Photos