[OM] New toy photos

Subject: [OM] New toy photos
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:44:24 +0000
There was a recent discussion here about taking a photograph of a black cat in
the snow.  I took a couple of shots of the new toy this afternoon, and shooting
it makes photographing a black cat in the snow look easy.  At least neither cat
nor snow are shiny!  I'll do better when I'm more in the mood for photography,
because I just couldn't get inspired today.  Too much distraction and fun with
increasingly vigorous break-in driving.  (I agree that staying under 60 for the
first 500 miles is BS.  By the time I get to 500 miles, at least 20 of them
will have been at over 100mph.)

I may try this again someday soon with film, which I still contend has more
latitute than digital.  I'm considering the RB67 and some Efke 25.  The little
Toon Town truck should be a perfect subject for B&W.

These shots were taken with the E-1, 14-54 ZD, and a B+W Ksm circular polarizer.

Top up:
http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1076.jpg

Top down:
http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1077.jpg