[OM] 2nd Odyssey camera on its way

Subject: [OM] 2nd Odyssey camera on its way
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:14:26 -0500
I received notice from UPS today that John has shipped me the Odyssey
camera and to expect it on Monday.  It would, of course, arrive on the
only day of next week that I'm not likely to be here all day.  But I'm
sure I'll be back in time to retrieve it before it gets lifted off the
porch.  UPS generally doesn't come here until late afternoon and I'll be
back by dinner.

I think I shall try to shoot something that says clearly that you're in
the Boston area.  A sense of place for the Odyssey.

Chuck Norcutt