[OM] Photography Podcasts

Subject: [OM] Photography Podcasts
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:53:38 +1100
Hi all,

I've recently discovered podcasts, in particular those that are
photo-related.  I don't have an iP*d, I download the mp3 file to my PC then
burn it onto a CD-RW to listen to in my car.

I'm having great fun listening to these and am even learning something.
Most have something to do with digital photography or Photoshop but they
also cover subjects such as composition, inspiration, copyright and selling
your photos.  They vary in length between a couple of minutes and half an hour

I've compiled a list of photo podcasts on the main page of my website
http://dev-stop-fix.com/ - so far I've only listened to the top three so I
can't vouch for the others.  Eventually I'll write a short review of them all.

No connection, etc.  Just interested in sharing something new I've found...

Andrew McPhee