[OM] Re: 2nd Odyssey camera on its way

Subject: [OM] Re: 2nd Odyssey camera on its way
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:25:41 +1100
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>I received notice from UPS today that John has shipped me the Odyssey
>camera and to expect it on Monday.  It would, of course, arrive on the
>only day of next week that I'm not likely to be here all day.  But I'm
>sure I'll be back in time to retrieve it before it gets lifted off the
>porch.  UPS generally doesn't come here until late afternoon and I'll be
>back by dinner.
>
>I think I shall try to shoot something that says clearly that you're in
>the Boston area.  A sense of place for the Odyssey.

The other camera is on the way to me down here in Oz.  According to the
USPS website it left the USA three days ago so I should get it this coming
week.  I'll do like Chuck and get some local imagery around Wodonga and
also take it on my mail run out to Tallangatta for some typical Aussie scenery.

FYI, Tallangatta is a town near Tangambalanga which sits under Mt.
Murumbarangbong which is a stones throw from Yackandandah.  Try saying that
with a mouthful of peanuts.  And it's nowhere near Wooloomooloo or Yorkeys
Knob.

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/