[OM] Re: Konica Minolta withdraw from camera business: Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: Konica Minolta withdraw from camera business: Digital
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 06:10:36 -0500
Yes, he has a 17-40/L, 28-70/L and 70-200/L.  He doesn't like the 17-40
and considers it rather mediocre.  Maybe he has a bad copy.  When he's
down in that range he's more likely to pull out a Sigma 20mm/1.8 prime.

I've never seen any of his EOS film bodies although I'm sure there must
be some.  There's also lots of FD gear I've not seen.  Until this week
his Canon digital gear was D30, D60 and 20D.  No full-frame pro level
body for metering or images.  But he just received a 5D two days ago.
We'll see how that goes.

Chuck Norcutt