[OM] Re: New toy!

Subject: [OM] Re: New toy!
From: savvo <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:41:12 +0000
Willie Wonka wrote:
> Dude,
>   Then you have some explaining to do, coz I don't know what the hell you are
> trying to say either...:)
>   Let's recap:
>   I told AG that he goes by the old perception that youth ends at 40.  Then
> you came up with a description of a cowboy outfit an told me that no sane UK
> photographer would choose 40+ olds as models for the pictures (IMHO
> vehemently downing "older" women...:)
>   So I gave you the example of Iman and Lizzy, whose pixies are all over, at
> least around here...
>   So, what's your point, Chris...:)

You didn't read what I wrote? I wrote about the trouble I am having
trying to change careers at 43 when the usual career path in photography
is to become an assistant to an established photographer. Thus
attempting to refute the proposition that '40 is the new 25.'

You read something else between my lines. Maybe I spaced them too much?

--
Chris