[OM] Re: FS: Zuiko 28/2 and 85/2 lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: Zuiko 28/2 and 85/2 lenses
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:52:26 -0800
Greg,

What happened? We agreed on a price and you said you were set to go, but
then I never received the Paypal payment you said you were going to send,
and all my direct emails go unanswered. I hope everything is OK and there is
no personal crisis.

I've had the lens boxed up and ready to go since Thursday evening when I
last spoke with you. Please contact me, even if it's to tell me you decided
you no longer want the lens.

Regards,
Paul