[OM] Re: Challenge: What's this?

Subject: [OM] Re: Challenge: What's this?
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:15:23 -0000
A frozen puddle at my feet.
> > > http://www.geebeephoto.com/Leica_PAW_2003/pages/Week%2002.html

River overflow/weir shot from a bridge looking straight down (about 8ft)
> > > http://www.geebeephoto.com/Gallery_03/pages/gal3-24.html

Another weir shot taken from the riverbank. The dark area is the shallow but
fast moving overflow and the white is the churned up water as it hits deeper
water. Again the camera to water distance is about 8ft with the camera
titled slightly to get the two triangle composition.
> > > http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/posts/Abstract.html

Close enough for three out of three Piers :-)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>