[OM] Re: OT. E-Bay help please.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT. E-Bay help please.
From: "David Bell" <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:57:48 -0000
John,

No reason why you cannot retract/ withdraw your bids, however I must say
that I have purchased items before and for whatever reason, re-sold them
shortly thereafter.

Is it the same item or has he just used the previous seller's auction
listing for a different item?

Ask the question of the Seller. His transactions are in the members' public
domain.  Why is he selling so soon? Is it faulty?

Dave