[OM] Re: Q: Split Filters with the E-system

Subject: [OM] Re: Q: Split Filters with the E-system
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:41:09 -0800 (PST)
Chris wrote:
> I should like you to know that your posts ruin the flow my
> email reading!

Sorry, I'll try harder.

> I can read-delete quickly most of the time, but I
> can' read your posts quickly because I need to digest them.

Nothing a bottle of ale can't help.

> I still have, printed, one of your posts from early last year
> stashed in my E-1 manual.

I'd be interested in knowing which one.  Maybe I can learn
something from it today. :0

> Thanks for all your advice over the last few years.

Thanks for the kind remarks.  Now, would you be interested in a
workshop/guiding service to Isle Royale or the Porcupine
Mountains in September?

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com