[OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24/2.8
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:13:03 -0800
 From the Olympus announcement of the 4/3 system:

"In light of these circumstances, the new Four Thirds System standard
was conceived to facilitate the design and development of digital SLR
cameras and lenses that maximise the performance potential of digital
imaging sensors, and provide users with product advantages such as
compact size, handling ease, and enhanced functionality.

Benefits

The major benefit of Four Thirds System is that it will allow the
design of dedicated, high-performance digital camera lens systems
that are more compact than their 35 mm film SLR camera lens
counterparts"

Sorry, C.H. I just could not stop myself.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA