[OM] Re: 2nd Odyssey camera on its way

Subject: [OM] Re: 2nd Odyssey camera on its way
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:39:28 +0000
In Tennessee, not too far from where I "growed up at," there's Frozen Head
State Park.  Then there's the French Broad River, a name that for some reason
seems to amuse the tourists.  Up in Virginia is a park with a name that has
always inrigued me: Hungry Mother.  Good fishing there, probably because those
northern pike are a bunch of hungry mothers.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>

> On 1/22/06, Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > That was common here as well. My favorite in the Sierras in
> > California is Hell For Sure Pass.
> >

> > Winsor
> > Long Beach, California, USA
>
> On the road to Shell, Wyoming (way NE of the Olympus factory) I recall
> seeing a sign pointer to "Dead Swede," though I've never found it on a
> map.

--snip--