[OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24/2.8
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:06:08 -0000
Bill, It means I have two lenses, and one is (or if the inducement is right,
both are) for sale!

I have at least one hood, one case, and caps for the lenses either with or
without hood.

And I have mounts for OM (safe for OM-3&4), as well as N*kon and E*S (via
adaptor)

I agree with your evaluation, this is a lens worht considering, and the
filter to mount in the hood is 77mm.  But keep in mind my comments on filter
us in my reposnse to Chris in this thread.  Use with care.

--
Piers