[OM] OT Motor Break-in Secrets WAS Re: Re. New toy

Subject: [OM] OT Motor Break-in Secrets WAS Re: Re. New toy
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:33:11 -0800 (PST)
I finally got the chance to read...I will be honest that am not convinced...:)
  I listen regularly to Click and Clack and it sounds like one of their callers
who asked them if changing the oil through the filter plug is better...a lot of
good assumptions, but wrong at the end.
  I also think that the 500 mile is a little excessive, for some reason, the
200 sticks in my head...Just stick with the manual...:)
  Boris

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.