[OM] Re: Hard Case

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:25:55 -0500
First off let me state that I believe there is not perfect bag for
everything. That could be why I have so many of them...

My main storage bags which often don't get out of the house unless it is for
a long trip are Lowepro Magnums. These are solid bags that should last a
lifetime. I have one for film and one for digital. A gripe would be the
inserts have to be shared between the two bags. I find have to supplement
the film bag with some of the digital bags dividers as OM stuff is nice and
small while digital stuff is just a little bit big sometimes. Oh well.

For day trips I will evaluate what I would like to take and pick a bag
slightly two small for the load and force myself to take less stuff. My
selection of bags ranges from the tiny LowePro TLZ mini to the Canon
backpack as recommended by Ag. When I go with the TLZ I am down to two
lenses and one body which does force me to work but that is a good thing in
my mind. The Canon is a great bag and at real bargain price. It can hold all
of my digital rig and have room for an OM and three lenses.

HTH, Dan S.

From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] Hard Case