[OM] Re: Hard Case

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:35:24 EST

In a message dated 1/23/2006 9:17:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The only  problem is that there isn't room in it for my 300mm
and 500mm lenses.   :)

Bruce

I told a little lie when I said I carry all my stuff in a Tamrac medium  size
soft case.  The Tamron 300mm is in a Pelican hard case, but only  because it
came with the package.  My 400mm Tamron rides in a Lowepro #5  bag.  It's a
little tight, but tight ain't all that bad.  Often times  when I'm just driving
around town, the overflow sits on the floor board resting  on or in an old
towel.  Lets see . . . in addition to the e-1 kit, which is  a little light as
I've been using it the last couple of days to do some studio  stuff for
upcoming
(and current) eBay auctions, I've got a Holga with color film  and a Clack
with black and white sitting on the towel.  Guess I could put  the toy cameras
in the bag, the e-1 probably won't mind.  It knows it is  the alpha camera . .
. at least until the e-whatever arrives.  Bill  Barber