[OM] Re: Hard Case

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:07:06 -0800 (PST)
> Take all your stuff out (yes, even that doodad you haven't
> used in 10  years) and throw the case in the washing machine.

Excellent advice.  You can also spiffy up the outside with
OxyClean. Once everything is COMPLETELY dry (a week in a dryer
is probably about right), spray the snot out of the outside with
Scotchguard.

I discovered on one of my bags that the nasty clay-like
substance in the fabric of the bag and shoulder strap is
actually sloughed off skin cells.  Eeew.

My wife cleaned one of my bags (I bought it used for $10 and it
was nasty) and didn't find the tissue paper that was tucked away
in one of the pockets.  What a mess.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com