[OM] Re: Heads up on some macro flash gear

Subject: [OM] Re: Heads up on some macro flash gear
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:30:01 -0800
I was watching these items, and would've loved to buy one, but I couldn't
afford to compete with the other bidders. I'm really starting to hate that
Pentaxamerica person, every time I find something I've been really wanting
for a low price, they come along and outbid me. Oh well, such is the nature
of the game I guess.

Darin