[OM] Re: next E-x expectations

Subject: [OM] Re: next E-x expectations
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:07:13 -0500
With no mirror in the light path you don't have an SLR.  With a mirror
in the light path the problem is where to place the sensor that is
feeding the LCD display.  If the sensor is in front of the mirror it
blocks the image in the optical viewfinder.  If it's behind the mirror
but not attached to it then it has to be gotten out of the way before
the shutter opens.  Unless the mirror is up it must be semi-silvered or
have some means to pass some light, etc, etc.

Chuck Norcutt