[OM] Re: I've got an E-1 among others

Subject: [OM] Re: I've got an E-1 among others
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 05:35:05 -0800 (PST)
Of course you are correct, Winsor...in general...:)
  But you forgot that I said cheap and one that reminds me of my OM's.
  If you compare the A200 with what was on the market at the time it came out,
the picture will be very different.  It was the EVOLT or the A200...and to
compare the yesterday's digicam everyone started with, with the E-1 twice the
price that came a year or two later is not exactly fair either...:)
  Now, you can squeeze a little more resolution with that prime ED lens, but
thats about it...In all other parameters you mentioned, the Minolta is either
close or exceeds the EVOLT.  Within the 22-200 range there is absolutely no
competition.
  Now, with that tiny thing in your hand, you don't look very serious about
photography, but we all have our priorities...:)
  Boris