[OM] Re: Re. New toy

Subject: [OM] Re: Re. New toy
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:26:28 -0800 (PST)
> apart from the Audi which with a top speed of around 178mph  I

> had to leave in fourth due to slower cars ;-) ).

Yikes.  Mine is computer chip limited to something like 135mph.
I've had it up to about 110 on a nice twisty two-lane road
before chickening out and letting the tires cool.

This reminds me of a Toyota pickup truck I bought from an old
guy in Virginia. He basically drove it around Roanoke and a
couple times a week to his favorite fishing stream. (over a few
big rocks and through deep crossings, but that's another story).
Anyway, it took almost 3000 miles of driving before I could get
it to go 65mph.  The first 50,000 miles (and dozen years) were
low speed cruising.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com