[OM] Re: Re. New toy

Subject: [OM] Re: Re. New toy
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:52:03 +0100
Mine was supposed to be limited to 155Mph but it was well known here
that it was a bit leniant  - I have only seen 170 on the speedo (which
was around 158mph according to GPS  ) and the limiter had not kicked in
by then.

The car was bought when I was single, now my wife thinks we need new
roof more than I need a car which sits there doing nothing except posing
for the occasional photograph.  Don't you just hate it when you can't
really argue against the logic.