[OM] Re: Hard Case

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:43:13 -0500
As much as I admire the Halliburton cases, I won't use them as they
seem to shout "SOMETHING EXPENSIVE INSIDE!!  PLEASE STEAL!!"

IMO, of course.

A friend has a nice camera bag and keeps it in a grocery sack until
he's ready to use the gear.  No-one pays much attention to a grocery
bag because they mumble, "Don't bother stealing me -- ain't worth the
trouble."

ScottGee1

SNIP!