[OM] Re: Stock photography, episode 482

Subject: [OM] Re: Stock photography, episode 482
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:25:43 -0800
Maybe you can help me out with a couple of questions before I accept this
agreement. Who desides what liscense type an image gets, and the price? What
are the taxes they refer to withholding? Speaking of taxes, how would I go
about reporting any income when I file my taxes, do they give a yearend
statement that can be used like a W-2? Sorry for all the stupid questions,
I'm just new to this and a little nerves about it.

Thanks for the help,
Darin