[OM] Re: Upsizing E-1 prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Upsizing E-1 prints
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:13:30 -0500
Use PW Pro and res it up to 15.75 x 22.  Then crop an 8x10 section out
of it and print that.  Do a couple of those with more or less detail.
If what you see makes you happy, go for it.  For that matter, crop 4
8-7/8 x 10 sections out of the big one, forget the bottom 2 inches, tape
  them together on the back side and stand back and see if you like it.

Chuck Norcutt