[OM] Re: Upsizing E-1 prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Upsizing E-1 prints
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:34:25 +1100
> Bob Whitmire wrote:
> [...]
> A while ago I broached the subject of printer choices to
> Esteemed Wife. She held up a hand, said "Allow me," and
> then proceeded to paraphrase my pros and cons for the
> $2000 printer vs. the $3000 printer. I swear it was like
> listening to me, and EW ain't a shooter. And, after all
> was said and done, her advice was "Buy the $3000 printer."
>
> I don't know if I'm going to actually do it or not, but damn!
> It sure feels sweet!

I just this morning got the same feeling upon approval from
the loved one to buy my first big, white C*n*n lens.

(Of course, this could have something to do with their
new 4WD/SUV dream-machine arriving in May, but I'm not
going to be looking that gift horse(power) in the mouth).

That's good stuff, Bob. Do it; you know you want to. ;-D

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz