[OM] Om4-ti top cover removal

Subject: [OM] Om4-ti top cover removal
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:57:07 -0000
A couple of weeks back I noticed the little window that covers the film counter
on my 4-ti was out of place. The next time I looked it was gone and rattling
around inside somewhere.

I know top cover removal is frequently discussed for access to prism foam on
OM1s, is it much different for the 4? Seems like it will be a simple fix if I
can just get the top off and back on safely...

I've managed a few minor repairs on lenses and don't fancy paying a bunch for
such a simple job.

Any advice welcome,
Cheers,
Adam

p.s. magic box finally arrived today! Only ten days after everyone else in the
uk... thanks Skip!

-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: "AVG certification"