[OM] Re: Hard Case

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:06:42 EST

In a message dated 1/25/2006 1:39:53 PM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

After  posting that shot of my digital outfit in the old LowePro bag the
other day,  it dawned on me that there's a helluva lot of my hard-earned money
in
that old  sack.

Walt, my man, why don't you share a little of your hard earned money with
your local insurance agent and shift the risk of loss to their company?   Just
thought.  Not a very original one, but one that has allowed me to  enjoy a
few toys over the years.  <[8^)  Bill  Barber