[OM] Re: Zuiko 300mm on E question

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 300mm on E question
From: oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:07:33 -0700
Cc:
Dont we all!!!

 From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:23 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

I certainly wish I had the opportunity to compare with the DZ 300/2.
With the 300/4.5 I have more success prefocusing on an object. For
instance, in this photo I prefocused on the green bar and waited for a
bird to arrive. This is a limitation one looks to AF to solve, and
I'm curious how well it solves it. I'll learn a lot more about that
soon I expect when the 50-200 arrives. Fun weekend ahead I hope!

Joel W.