[OM] Re: Hard Case

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:02:57 +1100
> Walt Wayman wrote:
> Which is why I recommended soft-sided coolers.

It reminds me of the Crumpler bag phenomena (Budgie Smuggler, anyone?).
Nice-looking and, seemingly, well-constructed bags. When they first
came out, the "courier" style was noted in photo-mag's as not
looking like camera bags, and thus a good security measure (I'm not
sure of the logic of this). Of course, now everyone knows that
Crumpler does camera-bags ("Now with convenient snatch-and-grab
handle for a quick getaway on your bike!").

I just try to keep my friends close, and my photographic gear
closer. ;-) Here, in the inner-city, they'll smash a car-window
to get a plastic bag full of your dirty laundry.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz