[OM] Re: Upsizing E-1 prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Upsizing E-1 prints
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:10:22 +0000
Bob

I am sure that it keeps you healthy (there's your adjective ;-)) and
staves off senility (whatever its medical name) to worry about
language like that.  And snarling at someone who can't snarl back is,
I'm sure, cathartic ...

... that's my story, and I'm sticking to it ;-)

I envy you your product, and now your tool to make the product.
Choose wisely!

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker