[OM] FYI- PayPal Supports Fraud

Subject: [OM] FYI- PayPal Supports Fraud
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:47:34 -0700
Hi All:

I post this so you can see that there is no, and I mean zero, protection for
customers on evilbay and PayPal surprise, surprise- is even worse.

Remember the battle I had with the guy who did the 'bait and switch' with
the Zuiko 21/2.0?

Well if you are interested here is the followup-  The banks allowed a
reversal and I kept the lens as he would not resolve it other than demanding
the total fraudulent price. He got a 30 day suspension from evilbay and then
they allowed him to erase my bad feedback! I got my PayPal account frozen,
which is the topic below. Note: It reads from the bottom up.

Gord

PS: for those annoyed by the large post- I apologize, but this may help one
of our list members.