[OM] Re: #008

Subject: [OM] Re: #008
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:34:52 -0000
Hi Chris,

Short explanation.
Low shafts of sunlight from the left.

Long explanation.
I had finished a film and not bothered to reload because I was almost back
to the car ( it is out of sight behind the wall, level with the left hand
tree). As I made my way to the stile to exit the field (just out of shot on
the right) I was presented with something very similar to what I posted.
However, by the time I had loaded another film the sun had gone so I waited
for about 10 minutes but without any luck. I removed the lens and stowed the
gear into the bag and left the field. I had covered about 10 yards on the
road at the back of the wall when the sun broke through again so I went
back. By the time I had resumed my position the sun had gone again so I
waited again. No luck, I stowed the gear and left the field and the sun,
right on cue, reappeared. I went back again and the sun disappeared again so
for the third time I waited. Finally I got the shot. All this took place
under the puzzled gaze of a guy tidying up his garden who watched me
climbing in and out of the field. He must have thought I was on day release
from the asylum.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

From: "Chris Barker" <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>