[OM] Re: 5D anyone?

Subject: [OM] Re: 5D anyone?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:17:46 -0800 (PST)
Moose wrote:
> Yes, but Dell charges tax in CA, an additional $249. There are
> prices around $2,700 starting to show up. i hope $2,500 from
> folks I would actually buy from may not be too far away.

Patience Moosehopper.  This time next year the 5D will be the
old model and you'll be able to pick it up in the mid-teens. The
new 5Dm2 will have some killer feature that we can't live
without but we don't even know it yet.  As with all previous
models of Canon, they go out of vogue in a real hurry. Canon is
as bad as Photoshop when it comes to the "upgrade treadmill".

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com