[OM] Re: #008

Subject: [OM] Re: #008
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:25:40 -0000
Hi Jeff,

Checking out the site they seem to be a bit less helpful these days and more
intent on selling. This should work:
Just load any 16 x 16 24bpp icon into an editor and alter the design to suit
yourself
Save icon with the filename  'Favicon'
Upload the resulting 'Favicon.ico' into the top folder of your web site

Those browsers that can use them will pick them up automatically.

I apologise if you are a computer boffin as you obviously wont need these
tips but it may be of use to anyone else following the thread.

--Graham

From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>