[OM] Re: WTB: 2-3 MP point & shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: 2-3 MP point & shoot
From: "Ali" <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:44:33 -0500
Look for a the Can*n Digital Elph SD100. Built like a little tank and easy to
carry around.
Also takes CF cards.

On 26 Jan 2006 at 17:18, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

I'm looking for a used 2-3 MP point & shoot camera for 100 bucks or
less.  Something like the Nikon Coolpix 8xx series would probably be
good.  3MP, compact flash, and 2.5X zoom range.  KEH sells them for $80-85.

I'd specify an Oly model if I knew one in the range.  Oly (and most
other) point & shoots are mostly a mystery to me.  I can't keep up with
the model of the week.

Anyhow, my only really firm requirements are that it be a brand I know
and respect, have a modest zoom range, cost less than $100, be less than
4MP, and must take CF cards.  SD cards, XD cards, playing cards and all
other cards will be rejected.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt