[OM] Re: WTB: 2-3 MP point & shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: 2-3 MP point & shoot
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:18:12 -0500
I'm really not sure I understand your point.  My point is that below 2MP
most cameras were pretty primitive.  They're too far back in the digital
age.  Above 3MP they're too expensive and I don't need that much for
small prints.  Above 3MP they also tend to use something other than CF.
  Ergo, 2-3MP is the size I'm looking for.

Chuck Norcutt