[OM] Re: E-330

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:00:49 +1100
Note that the mirror lock-up approach of 'Mode B' would only really
be suitable for studio shots, preferably of inanimate objects as
there is a one second delay as the mirror drops, shutter closes and
then the mirror/shutter cycle begins. It's a rather clumsy approach
for anything else and I would like to apologise formally to the
person (whomsoever it was) who suggested it on this list - well done.
Never occurred that faced with two possible ways of solving the
problem, they'd incorporate both!
Did anyone see a mention of movie mode?
AndrewF