[OM] Re: Now is that a sweet camera or what?

Subject: [OM] Re: Now is that a sweet camera or what?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:47:12 +1100
Well, don't know about you but the best EVF I've used is worse than
the worst SLR optical finder. By a very long way. (Can't help it, I
just hate them). It's like looking at a coarse TV image down a
tunnel  with too high a contrast level.  I'd rather chimp on an EVF
until I've got abso-bloody-lutely no alternative.
Interesting to see that the price point on the E-330 is significantly
higher than the 500.
AndrewF